Are you a highly organised, detail orientated professional? Are you comfortable working in a dynamic work environment with multiple stakeholders and ready to make an impact that really matters?
Better Energy is a leading, integrated solar energy provider that has delivered more than one hundred operational solar power plants since the company was established in 2012. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a unique business model and a workplace where you can truly make a difference.
We're not hired. We join.
Being a part of Better Energy means challenging the present and shaping the future. We want to improve the lives of people and the environment with power that is clean, reliable, safe, and sustainable. Our business is growing rapidly, and we invite you to join us. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a unique business model and a workplace where you can truly make a difference. We offer great career opportunities for the right candidate. We invest in our employees and support them in their development.
So, who are we looking for?
Your role will be within Better Energy’s Commercial Management team. The team responsible for the commercial performance of Better Energy’s operational projects. To facilitate our increasing asset base and rapid growth, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the team.
Tasks will include:
- Cost management of operational assets.
- Managing and producing commercial reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Introduce automation and optimisation processes to cost management systems.
- Point of contact internally for all commercial matters on operational assets.
- Management of insurance and warranty claims.
- Management of commercial and financial contracts for all operational assets.
- Ad hoc tasks related to the Asset Management department.
You will report to the VP of Asset Management and belong to the fast-growing Asset Management department currently consisting of seven dedicated and talented colleagues. You will be based in our Copenhagen office.
What you know
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- You have a commercial background with relevant work experience for two or more years.
- You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, most importantly strong competency in Microsoft Excel.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Who you are
We believe you are a driven and organized individual who knows how to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and pays close attention to detail. You are proactive and curious and have a strong sense of responsibility towards your work and for the results that you deliver. You are an excellent communicator, with an analytical mindset, who enjoys solving problems and building, maintaining and improving processes and systems.
We look for individuals who share our drive and commitment. As a candidate you must be ready to make an impact that matters. You want to be part of a company with a broad professional foundation and collaboration across departments, backgrounds, and responsibilities. Like us, you are passionate about renewable energy and the green transition. We put action behind our words, and we seek a candidate who is ambitious and motivated to work with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
If the above has caught your interest, please don’t hesitate to send your motivated application and your resumé via the link below, as soon as possible and no later than June 1st. We will be conducting interviews continuously, and start-up will be as soon as possible.