Are you an experienced IT Administrator with strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience with Microsoft products? Are you motivated by making an impact that matters? Then we might have your future playground.
Better Energy is seeking a skilled IT Administrator with strong competencies in the Microsoft portfolio as well as practical aspects of on-site and remote IT support. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a unique business model and a workplace where you can truly make a difference. Better Energy is a leading, integrated solar energy provider that has delivered more than one hundred operational solar power plants since the company was established in 2012.
The bigger picture
We look for individuals who share our drive and commitment. As a candidate you must be ready to make an impact that matters. You want to be part of a company with a broad professional foundation and collaboration across departments, backgrounds, and responsibilities. Like us, you are passionate about renewable energy and the green transition. We put action behind our words, and we seek a candidate who is ambitious and motivated to work with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
As our IT Administrator, you role is to assure that Better Energy has a strong, flexible, and secure IT infrastructure in collaboration with the IT Manager. Your background is not important, but we expect you to have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience. It is a requirement that you have experience with Microsoft products including Windows Servers, AD, SQL, Exchange, Microsoft Azure, desktop OS, Microsoft O365, Teams, Intune. Have a wide knowledge and experience with IT infrastructure, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, GPO, Powershell, networks, printers, and mobile devices. If you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or IntraNote Solutions it will be a plus, but not a requirement. You must have an advanced level of proficiency in both Danish and English.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and configure a Microsoft Windows Server environment (Hosted)
- Assist us with our cloud configuration, to reach an optimal benefit of our cloud solution
- Assist us in keeping up to date with all Cyber Security aspects
- Have the main responsibility for our Azure environment, including Intune and Endpoint Manager ect.
- Responsibility for our network architecture, switch, and AP’s
- Build and maintain GPO’s and Scripts
- System Admin for our backend applications, such as Docunote and Workspace
- Monitor and keep track of Better Energy’s hardware and software
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- On-site and remote 2nd level support to everyone in Better Energy
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Write documentation and user guides
- Co-operation with IT-partners and suppliers
- Research and stay updated in newest technologies that has relevance to BE
You will belong to the growing IT team and report to the IT Manager. The IT team is part of the Systems & Analysis department which in total consists of 12 great, dedicated and talented colleagues.
As a person, you are service-minded, and thrive in an outgoing role. You are structured and proactive. You easily create an overview of daily tasks, where you independently or in co-operation with the IT team prioritise the order of daily tasks and solutions. In addition, you can translate your knowledge into practice, and speak an IT language that everyone can understand.
Being a part of Better Energy means challenging the present and shaping the future. We want to improve the lives of people and the environment with power that is clean, reliable, safe, and sustainable. Our business is growing rapidly, and we invite you to join us.
We offer great career opportunities for the right candidate. We invest in our employees and support them in their development. Employee perks and benefits include an attractive electronics package, health insurance and lunch scheme.
If the above has caught your interest, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and motivated application via the link below. Send it as soon as possible and no later the 30th of November 2021. We will be conducting interviews continuously, and start-up will be as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Kragh Lauritsen, IT Manager, by telephone +45 30 18 71 18.