Are you a highly organised, detail orientated professional with strong project management experience within Renewable Energy? Are you comfortable working in a dynamic work environment with multiple stakeholders and ready to make an impact that really matters?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a unique business model in a workplace where you can truly make a difference. Better Energy is a leading, integrated solar energy provider with 190+ employees and counting. We are currently looking for a Pipeline Manager to join our Project Management Office (PMO) in Copenhagen.
We're not hired. We join.
You will report to the VP of Project Execution and belong to the fast-growing PMO department currently consisting of 24 dedicated and talented colleagues. Our organisation is characterised by easy and quick ways of communication, giving you a basis for influencing how you solve your tasks to the best of your abilities.
How will you make a difference in Better Energy
Your role will be to manage Better Energy’s Pipeline Management Process, ensuring all project information is updated and communicated across our integrated value chain in an efficient and effective manner. You will ensure that project data is delivered into the pipeline from our development, construction and operations teams, analysed for consistency and accuracy and presented to management and the wider organisation in a professional and timely form.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Gathering project information from every area of Better Energy’s value chain
- Management of our project pipeline dataset and supporting the creation of a centralised database
- Project pipeline reporting, ensuring data consistency and accuracy of project data points coming from the development, construction and operation phase of the project
- Decision Gate Management to apply an appropriate level of governance to the advancement of projects through the Better Energy pipeline
- Liaison with Better Energy’s Development Committee to ensure correct strategy and governance is applied to every project
- Cost management and schedule benchmarking across the project pipeline
- Optimisation of our data and pipeline management process, identifying opportunities for increased efficiency and improved communication
- Leading inter-departmental pipeline meetings, carefully highlighting key information from a vast data pool
- Ad hoc tasks related to the Operations department
So, who are we looking for?
You are an experienced Project Manager holding a master’s degree in engineering, management, business, or related field. You have at least 2 years of work experience in planning, monitoring, and executing infrastructure projects and have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel. If you have experience of Power BI, this would be an advantage. You must be fluent in English while Danish proficiency is a plus.
And what about the perks?
Well, aside from top notch offices in beautiful spaces across our four locations, a nice lunch buffet and health insurance, you will experience a workplace with passionate people, laughter, and social gatherings.
Additionally, you will have a varied job with a lot of responsibility and plenty of room for personal development. You will experience the satisfaction and pride of working for something as important as the green transition, while having fun with your colleagues. Some days may require late working hours but in general you will experience a flexible workday with work life balance including the opportunity to work from home.
Want to join our team?
We know that it is our people who make the difference. It gives us great pride to see the impressive efforts made every day by our dedicated employees towards shaping a sustainable energy future. Guided by our mission, we have set out to strengthen ecosystems and accelerate the green transition at the same time. We measure our sustainability and regenerative efforts using the Future-Fit benchmark.
If the above has caught your interest, please don’t hesitate to send your motivated application and your résumé via the link as soon as possible and no later than June 6, 2022. We will be conducting interviews continuously, and start-up will be as soon as possible.