Talent Recruiter to support Better Energy’s growth and make an impact that matters
Better Energy is one of the fastest growing providers of solar energy in Northern Europe. We are incredibly excited about what we already have achieved and our journey ahead. Being a high-growth company sets a high bar for our talented employees and our team is essential for Better Energy’s future success.
During the last six months, we have grown our team from 80 to 120 employees - still, our recruitment pipeline shows we have a lot more work to do! So, we need a dedicated and talented people profile, who is driven to continue our rapid development. Someone with a laser sharp focus on acquiring great talents to empower the diverse departments in Better Energy. Do you want to be the driving force behind the recruitment processes of a company that strives to make an impact that matters? Then please, continue reading.
Our vision is to improve the lives of people and the environment with power that is clean, reliable, safe and sustainable. We want to be the engineers of a sustainable future. We develop, build, own and operate large-scale solar PV power plants in Denmark, Poland and Sweden. We are determined to drive change and help companies choose green energy in a way that adds new green energy to the energy supply. And we are driven to make the world a better place, one solar park at a time.
Better Energy has an incredibly embracive company culture in which we all share a strong sense of drive and commitment to the renewable energy revolution. We want you to become a part of our community and join us on our journey to a sustainable future.
How does a Talent Recruiter fit into Better Energy?
As the company continues to grow, so does our need for recruitment, and we want you to have complete focus on finding new talents. It is extremely important that we hire the best people, both in terms of cultural fit and professional profile - this is where you will create immense value for our company.
Our recruitment needs continue to expand across professions and departments, so our Talent Recruiter must be ready to tackle these broadening recruitment needs with enthusiasm. Whether you are recruiting for our Finance or Procurement department, we want you to naturally fit into a role where you represent our culture. You will function as a “culture ambassador”, embodying everything we stand for in all recruitment phases.
You will report to our People Manager as a part of the People team, which currently consists of four dedicated employees who are responsible for all people needs in Better Energy. The People team is a part of the Sustainability, People and Communication department, which consists of seven people, who all support and inspire each other. We are a team that works in a highly value-based way in everything we do, which means there is a great atmosphere and room for ideas and creativity.
A typical week for you could very well look like this:
- You will focus on attracting world class talents from Denmark, Sweden and Poland and drive the recruitment processes in collaboration with our internal hiring managers.
- In collaboration with your team, you will be developing our employer branding strategy.
- You will continuously be developing our recruitment process – evaluating our systems and taking the lead in ensuring the best fit for our recruitment needs.
- You will write lots of creative job posts, evaluate candidates and be responsible for planning and conducting interviews.
- Recording and developing our standard operating procedures will also be an ongoing task for you.
- You will give and receive input on broader tasks within your department.
To be successful in this role, you have previously gained experience within some of these areas:
- All phases of recruitment – from defining needs, to publishing job posts, to screening and advising on contract negotiations.
- Employer branding - we would love for you to be driven to strategise how we use it even more efficiently in Better Energy.
- Personality and cognitive testing. We are currently using The Predictive Index, but any other experience is also great.
- In-house recruitment. We expect you to have extensive experience within this field and to really love this job, you must love recruitment and feel excited to work with it full time.
Ideally, you also have these professional qualifications:
- Educational background: Business Administration and Psychology (cand.merc.psyk), Business Administration and Human Resource Management (cand.merc.hrm.), or similar.
- IT knowledge: proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
We expect that you have worked with human resources in a business context and imagine that you have at least 2 years of experience with recruitment in particular. You are excited about matching a rapidly growing company with the best candidates and find it interesting to recruit talents from all kinds of educational backgrounds.
Your personality matters
You are excited at the prospect of being Better Energy’s cultural representative in our recruitment processes as well as the first, welcoming contact for all new employees. You are passionately committed to working with people and find great enjoyment in diving into the recruitment of amazingly talented people from different backgrounds. You master outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and value working closely with people from different departments during the recruitment processes. You have a professional and meticulous approach to your work, are curious and detail oriented, function independently and bring an enormous amount of positive energy. We imagine that you are lighthearted, warm natured, communicative and socially aware of your surroundings.
So, what about the perks?
Well, aside from a nice lunch buffet, health insurance and an IT scheme, you will experience a workplace with laughter and social gatherings – we currently have a summer party coming up, which is usually hugely successful and great fun. Additionally, you will have a varied job with a lot of responsibility and plenty of room for personal development, as well as a wonderful department of people who often come together to solve tasks in collaboration. You will experience the satisfaction and pride of working for something as important as the green transition, while having fun with your work.
How we recruit
We know that our people make the difference. Having the right skillset is only part of the picture - we look for cultural fit, too. This means that we are very thorough when we look for the best match for both you and Better Energy. If you are interested in applying your skills and talents to make a difference, send us your CV and application through the link below.
Since finding the right candidate means so much to us, recruitment is an ongoing process. Please apply for the position no later than June 28th 2021. We will, however, be reviewing the applicants continuously and we close the application process when the right candidate has been found.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Lea Dissing at email@example.com or by phone at +45 20 71 78 38.