Better Energy - Drivers of a renewable energy revolution
Better Energy is an international renewable energy company that specialises in creating new green energy. The green transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources can only be achieved by adding new renewable energy to our energy supply. At Better Energy, we are determined to drive change and help companies, cities and countries choose green energy in a way that brings new renewables online in ana efficient and safe manner. We design, develop, engineer, finance, build, operate and own large-scale solar PV power plants in Denmark and abroad.
We are looking for a colleague to join our Systems & Analysis team in Copenhagen.
When joining Better Energy, you must be ready to drive change and make an impact that matters. You share our drive and commitment, and you are enthusiastic about joining a company with a broad professional foundation where we collaborate across departments and professional backgrounds. Like us, you are passionate about your work, and you share our vision of engineering a sustainable future. You are ambitious and motivated by working with other talented and dedicated colleagues.
Better Energy is seeking a PV Systems Analyst with good interpersonal skills to ensure a robust professional foundation for our solutions. You will be based in Copenhagen.
You will join our new Systems & Analysis Team and your immediate manager will be the System & Analysis Manager.
Like others in the team, you thrive under pressure, are comfortable with precision work and are able to prioritise urgent tasks effectively. You are professionally strong and well organised. You take pride in supporting the team and using your skills for the good of the team. You want to establish positive and productive relations with your colleagues and external partners. We have a dynamic work culture with short decision-making processes, so you will have the opportunity to influence and develop your own tasks and responsibilities.
What will you do?
The purpose of the position is to support the Systems & Analysis team in the continued development of our integrated asset management platform and project development portal. In this capacity some of your tasks will be
- Data analysis
- Operational performance review
- Workflow automation
- Back-end development / API integration
- Database management
- Energy yield analysis
- Review of technical contract mechanisms
- SCADA development and configuration
These are some of our initial thoughts. We would love to see you shape your own career here at Better Energy - but this will give us a great start.
Since much of what we are doing has never been done before, we do not require you to hold a specific educational degree. You should have a certain degree of experience within the field of systems analysis. You should also have the following
- Experience and application of data science techniques in commercial environments
- Knowledge of the PV development chain
- Experience in analyses of complex datasets
- Language proficiency in Python, R, MATLAB or similar
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with SCADA development, communications and networking, PV technical engineering and project management
Since we have a lot of focus on people at Better Energy, we think you will match the team best if you can say ‘yes’ that you are
- Independent and proactive
- Known for your positive energy and outlook
- Professional and meticulous
- Strong in both spoken and written English
This was a long list! If you can’t say yes to all of the above, but you still think you are a great match, apply - try to convince us.
What you will enjoy
Yes, we have a good lunch scheme, private health insurance and an IT scheme. But you will also enjoy
- A job with great variety and many different tasks
- An opportunity to join a growing business that is driving the green transition in Denmark and internationally
- A fun, interesting and varied job – ask anyone at Better Energy and they will say you have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- Kind and talented colleagues who love to laugh together, especially at our social events
How we recruit
We know that it is our people who make the difference. Having the right skills is only part of the picture. We look for cultural fit, too. This means that we are very thorough when we try to find the best match for both you and Better Energy. If you are interested in applying your skills and talents to truly make a difference, send us your CV and your application through the link below.
Since finding the right candidate means so much to us, our recruitment process is an ongoing process. We will close the application process when the right candidate has been found.
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to contact Dale Barnard at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact Lea Dissing at email@example.com or by phone +45 20 71 78 38.